The Fabled Kingdom book, Book 8of10, is now available on Smashwords. This is for book3, chapters 16-17 (of 21), and is available for USD$1.69 to read in PDF, EPUB or just plain HTML format.
Apart from that, I’ve not had any time to work on “Fabled Kingdom” this week – in fact, I have decided to suspend work on “Fabled Kingdom” for the month of June. This is because of the avalanche of work that’s been happening this month, that involves:
Massive June2016 Blowout:
1) The launch of “The BentoNet” on the 25th June. It’s finally here, folks!
2) The launch of “The BentoNet” library buying program. I’m already working on that for Ashfield Library!
3) My first art exhibition on the 25th June. Getting prints and frames done!
4) My second art exhibition on the 4th July. Prints done, doing frames myself.
5) Being special guest at Continuum 2016, a sci-fi con next weekend. See the sidebar!
6) Being special guest at Supanova Sydney, the weekend after. See the sidebar!
7) Getting the first 3 chapters of book 3 copy edited.
I’m really excited about doing art exhibitions for the first time, but the preparation work is unbelievable. It’s really time-consuming, and I don’t want to do a sub-par job on either my art exhibitions or on “Fabled Kingdom”. It’s a good thing I’m getting the first 3 chapters of book 3 copyedited right now, because this is the crucial home stretch, and copyediting at this stage can help spot logical errors and story errors before I do the last 4 chapters.
For that reason, I will have to delay the release of “Fabled Kingdom” v3 for up to 4 months, meaning that book 3 will be available in April 2016. I’m disappointed, but it’s for the better.